Lugarex Travel Experiences SL (hereinafter referred to as Lugarex)
Last updated: May 6, 2017
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood by the User through the ticking of the box related to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for the purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state, whether or not he accepts the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the latter has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating The cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
The user at all times can change the configuration of cookies, block or disable cookies.
The cookies used for any of the following purposes are excepted from the fulfilment of the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
For your information a cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Lugarex, undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, Loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment developed in Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In addition, in compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service may exercise, at any time, his rights of Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person in charge of the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
The person responsible for the file or treatment is Lugarex with address at Carretera de Canillas 138, Local 20C, Madrid, Spain and email firstname.lastname@example.org.